What's new

Alloys

mossyman

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Estate
Hi Guys! I have a 55 plate Accord Estate 2.2 cdti with 16" (flaky) alloys. Would like to fit a set of 17" Honda Penta style alloys (5 spoke). Does anyone know if they will fit? Any info/advice much appreciated!! :unsure:

Hi Guys! I have a 55 plate Accord Estate 2.2 cdti with 16" (flaky) alloys. Would like to fit a set of 17" Honda Penta style alloys (5 spoke). Does anyone know if they will fit? Any info/advice much appreciated!! :unsure:

They should fit mate, i'm after some myself!

Yes they will fit

I might have a set for sale but im in NI so it would cost too much for shipping. You should be able to pick them up handy enough though

Yep they fit i had them on my old car.

And I have them :D

How about a Honda Shuttle (cough)? Where a pair of TA member agree a sale and with the aid of other member shuttle items from vender to purchaser. There must be enough of us. The North Channel (NI-Sco) is the most expensive stretch of water in world!! :unsure:

V