What's new

American dealer - Sports Compact Only EXCELLENT!

alnug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
Jaguar XF S
Just a plug here. On the 7th December I went and looked for a Skunk2 Gear knob since i wanted a bit more weight on the shifts (the skunk2 knob is 440g!).

I ordered from one american company (YES the UK does NOT have these items unless you're willing to pay ridiculous amounts!)......they came back after 2 days saying that they don't ship to UK when their website specifically says they do!..IDIOTS!

Anyway on the 9th i went online again and found www.sportcompactonly.com...excellent prices and shipping i placed my order online on 9th and received the item today! the 13th!

Total cost 35pound(i don't have a pound sign lol) incl shipping. they keep you updated all the way through the order.

Sorry but i was just so impressed...the way internet ordering should be! GREAT!

....watch out for updates about short shift install and other bits since now i have a reason to take the centre console apart again lol.

thats cheap al, they're normally about £50 im sure

i got my skunk2 anniversay one from heeltoeauto... ok maybe not fast delivery but awesome customer service

I like the GReddy one ..................very tempting :lol:

Al, I thought you already had a short shifter fitted? I remember you posting about it as it was what inspired me to get mine.

i do lol but others won;t know :blush: ...it's just a post i had somewhere so thought would post it up here also

the web site you listed Al in your first post wont work for me could some one else try it please to see if its me or the web site?