What's new

Android Radio for Diesel Mk7

wolverine5pl

Reaction score
Car
Toyota Avensis
Just bought Diesel 2.2 accod 2004. I know theres lots of options for petrol but for diesel i coudn't find any (as AC wont work).
Did anyone managed to find that works?

I have heard these solutions are quite buggy but that model is probably the best integration ive seen.
Not cheap though and not sure its worth spending that kind of money

The most you pay, the most you get. I have tried two of them diesel friendly Android unit, one cheaper (235€) and one more expensive (450€). The first last 6 month before the white screen of death. The second is working with 0 problem since one year now. They both have deported screen like the one I posted.

Hi guys and greetings from Bulgaria. I would like to share some feedback on the topic, but from a Spanish forum. I won't explain anything on my behalf, so I'll just give you the link and you'll have to translate the details yourself:
Long story short, they managed to make it work on a particular Android model and initial tests look promising.

Last edited:
Hi Smirky,

have you found the solution for not working A/C using Android radio in Diesel Accord 7?

I installed a device from these guys, so far for half a year the radio has been working fine, you can contact them
52243е.jpg
link