impne

Members
Reaction score
Car
Tourer type s
Anyone know std size of my anti roll bars? Front and rear

2010 diesel 2.2 type s tourer

Are aftermarket parts available?

Not sure Lee, but I think if you search for Acura TSX sway bars you might get some answers, like this:

http://throwdownperformance.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=219_1_2_4_225&products_id=289

Also I note you have a Bonnet bg spoiler, any photos, how much and where from? My bonnet edge has a bad stone chip, which i have repaired, but a bug spoiler might cover it up a bit.

Thanks

Rich

Good thinking sir on the away bar front

I'll get a pic up of bug spoiler, does stop bugs not sure of look but my car isn't finished yet so jury still out on it.

Right nightmare finding out where to get one from but I've a direct email to chap to order one

Joe at tops 4 trucks in uk

Sales@tops4trucks.com

Price is cheap I thought at £59.95 delivered

They're made to order

Not good pic and lots to do yet but bug spoiler on for time being

null_zpsa501d3d6.jpg

Spotted something on a tsx

Any idea if uk dealer can order USA parts?

i must have a different taste than everyone else, that bonnet bra spoiler thing is ridiculous. don't know why anyone would ruin a car with it.

To be honest I'm not keen on it myself, it's a bug deflector and it does what it says on the tin which is good for my motorway driving. Hardly ever have to scrub the bugs off my windscreen now.

I only fit parts to my car that I want or need and I'm happy with the way it's going to what my vision of it is going to be. I like to be a bit different to other cars on the road.

You can't order direct from egr, you need to contact Joe Bass on sales@tops4trucks.com

They order from egr and are only made to request

Price was £59.95 delivered

Not a big risk if you don't like it

I think the bug spoiler is great and I'm liking the front bumper to :)