What's new

Any chance getting this type of rims getting fit?

roswell

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord i-CDTi
Hi,

I really love how this wheels look on Mercs. Now, I know that these looks like Rage wheels but notice the center the circle is kinda going inside and I really like them this way no offense to anybody. Does anybody know if there are replicas or how can I get these fit to my I-CDTI ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/19-MERCEDES-C-E-S-CLASS-CL-SL-CLK-SLK-AMG-ALLOY-WHEELS-/270755862633?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item3f0a4e9869

Quick answer is no - but anything can be made to fit you can get adapters to change the pcd to suit but I think the 35mm offset would be too much im afraid.7

Lots of nice wheels mate not worth having a major hassle fiddling with these.

Thanks for you answer. Btw mods you can close this post as I found another post discussing this. I'm sorry for opening an already discussed topic.

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/3177-accord-on-rages/

anything can be made to fit, but depends how far you want to take it.

for a chance to make them fit you will:

Arches rolled
arches pulled
camber kit
lowered
wobble nuts
215/205 streched tyres.

anything can be made to fit, but depends how far you want to take it.

for a chance to make them fit you will:

Arches rolled
arches pulled
camber kit
lowered
wobble nuts
215/205 streched tyres.

I concur with the above!

Its not so much the 8.5j that'll cause issues, its the 9.5j wheel that'll lead to a lot of work imo

I think on the rear with a bigger arch pull and some streched tyres and some camber it will clear, but then it depends how low you wana go.

9.5 with droppage will still fit with arch rolling no need to pull it... im running 265 tyres on mine with no problems going 285 now ;)

but thats coz you cray-zay bruh! :lol:

haha! :lol:

Anni dude - you have to put some pics up!

Crazy mofo :lol:

Wow, guys so much things to put on. I give up :). Besides I don't want my car to catch too many eyes :), not really safe around here :p. Though I got insurance but still, in love with the car :) can't let her go.