What's new

anyone know this one...?

mohammed

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
accord icdti
hey guys just a quick question??? was wondering if anyone knows how to tap into the dome/festoon light on the 7 gen accord saloon???

Bro what mod are you doing ;) There was a diy from Davemaso i think that tapped into this light but cant find it.

Bro what mod are you doing ;) There was a diy from Davemaso i think that tapped into this light but cant find it.
lol ahh that will be telling bro :) let me know if you can find it buddy,it essential to my build :)

Here you go Bro found it but there's not much info ;) Do you want me to move this to 7th gen mods Bro as this thread is in petrol faults at the min.

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/382-dash-cam-cctv/

Here you go Bro found it but there's not much info ;) Do you want me to move this to 7th gen mods Bro as this thread is in petrol faults at the min.

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/382-dash-cam-cctv/
thanks bro that would be idea,posted here by mistake my bad(computer went funny)

sorry guys i think i was unclear about which dome festoon light i was on about,its the rear one which is placed above the rear seats(the one that comes on when you unlock the car)not the map reading ones at the front, apologies for not being clear on my first post guys :)

Ahh got you mate i would still say the connections are the same as the front Bro.
You will have a switched live and a permanent live with your earth.

Just had a thought Bro drop Jav a line as he is a wizz with the electrics on our cars :)
PS you must give me a clue on this mod :lol: Roof drop down DVD screens i think ;)

Just had a thought Bro drop Jav a line as he is a wizz with the electrics on our cars :)
PS you must give me a clue on this mod :lol: Roof drop down DVD screens i think ;)
:lol: close but no VTEC :lol: cant say bro,but ill try giving javjav a shout

hahahaha, 'close but no Vtec' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome!!!!

Would be handy if he did cos I want to know too! I know the wire colours in the roof but don't know where they come out in footwell to splice from.

I dunno bro... is there enough bro's in here to enable you to do this mod ... bro... I hope so bro as I bet bro bro bro..

:lol: loving the chat in here ! :D