What's new

Anyone on here from Glasgow

csak1981

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer 8th Ge
Just wondering if there is anybody on here from Glasgow with a 2.2 i-dtec that i could meet up with to have a look at your turbo actuator position at idle?

Cheers but a bit far would probably of considered travelling over if we weren't on lockdown

You wouldn't happen to be on the premier tuning stage 1 dpf off and egr blank map would you?

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I got done and it was ace until I had to replace turbo cartridge. It wasn't the map that done in my turbo it was me entertaining the kids one time doing a wheel spin overrevving into the red, then my turbo started to whine straight after.
I'm just looking for somebody local that's on the same map so I can compare. I started another thread were I'm asking if I could plug in my torque pro app to compare boost readings as I've still not dialled in my new turbo cartridge

I’ll be in Glasgow this Saturday if you want to compare the cars

Thanks for that offer but sat is a no go for me. Are you still based in Edinburgh? I don't mind traveling over to you as I've monitored the characteristics of my readings cold vs hot engine and I've found some stuff that differs that ideally I'd like to see if it's normal on somebody else's. So if i could turn up and start the monitoring on a cold engine that would help even better.
I'm free Sunday to come over whenever would suit you? I'll reimburse for any diesel used lol.

Also to confirm you have same as me, 2.2i-dtec 150hp NON Type S with premier tuning stage 1 ,dpf off and egr blank. So 150-190 remap

Sorry mate I won’t be in Edinburgh on Sunday. I’ll Be back for Monday tho