What's new

auto to manual

E M Wynne

Members
Reaction score
Car
2001accord 1.8is
Guys, I,m just finishing my auto to manual gearbox change, which I purchesed in Cornwall when on hols, I now realise I did not get the 3 pin VSS plug I need for the electrical changes to the man. ecu. Does anyone have a spare 3 pin plug from any Honda harness...the auto is 2 pin... this item cannot be bought from Honda seperatelly.
Cheers Eddie.

I doubt you'll anyone with a spare dude. It's such an obscure part to require lol especially as Honda don't sell them separately.

A good call would be to send Chris a pm. He's phoenix Honda trader on here and a top bloke. If anyone will be able to help, he's your man.

Eddie I've just spoken to Chris and he says he should be able to get one. He'll be on the forum sometime soon fella.

But still send him a pm saying youre the chap Si said needed the part.

Si, You were right...I,ve put a message on every Honda site this side of the Antartic & nobody has replied or seams to have a spare...thought someone in the States might have had one.
Cheers Eddie.

Si, You were right...I,ve put a message on every Honda site this side of the Antartic & nobody has replied or seams to have a spare...thought someone in the States might have had one.
Cheers Eddie.

Try Pick A Part in Leeds, they break Hondas and are very helpful.

Have you tried Chris?