What's new

Back in Black?

ITR 0-60 6.5 secs

Suzuki Hayabusa 0-60 1.5 secs

But you're as fast because you block...yeah right

Lexus GS 4.3 has blistering pace and they go for next to nothing nowadays...and they have the Japanese reliability built in ;)

yet to come across one thats any faster than my wee teg on a decent twisty road :rolleyes:

You've probably come up against rider confidence rather than the machines lack of ability. If you were on a track where the bike could safely cut the corners, you'd have to be in a pretty special car to keep up.

You've probably come up against rider confidence rather than the machines lack of ability. If you were on a track where the bike could safely cut the corners, you'd have to be in a pretty special car to keep up.

my celica does it :)
however thats a race car so it doesnt really count...

Hmmmm. You lot aren't helping! lol

I was hoping you'd all say GO FOR IT!!

I know, I know it WOULD be a stupid purchase. My last V8 was tbh as it cost loads in fuel but god was it fabulous to drive.

I do think I am gonna stick with the boring old Accord though, the mighty V8's are wonderful machines but lets face it I'm gonna spend most of the time driving it to Tesco's, round congested city streets and the short trip to work and back each day.

I wish I was rich!!

Really really don't like the RX8 btw. Aren't they mega unreliable??

Andy, you asked on an Accord forum, If you wanted 'go for it' then should have asked on the beamer forum :)
tbh I think it's a really nice car and can soo understand that oo oo want want feeling you have, i'd be scared of my first few bills though!

first time I'ver seen a pic of your current baby - and she looks very very nice btw
now go give her a hug and ask for forgiveness that you've been flirting with a fraulein!

Wallet does say NO, but when do men think with their wallets?