What's new

Balljoints

ebod

Members
Reaction score
Car
I-CTDI SPUTNIK
I've got a creaky balljoint...ooohh errr missus!! :blush: Sounds terrible when idling in traffic.

Anyhows my recent £750 spend is not over yet, I know I've got a split CV gator , brake pads all round and a dry n/s bottom ball joint.

So my plans are to bang it in the shop again and along with brakes, get the front struts off to fit a new pair of front upper/lower ball joints and maybe all the CV boots changed since the struts will be off.

I've seen a set of upper/lower balljoints in ebay without part no's shown. I've separately asked the vendor to clarify the Honda part no's and he told me they are :-
51270-SR3-023 & 51220-SDA-A02

The lings HOP website doesn't doesn't show the separate balljoint parts as they were considered integral to the main knuckle/arms.

Just wondered if anybody can confirm whether the above parts are correct for a CN1 chassis :)

I thought the balljoint is only integral to the upper arm?

Lings has a part no search on the homepage. The second number comes up as front lower joint but the first one says not found. So maybe I was right first time. :unsure:

Doesn't happen much lol.

mmmm...yeah noticed one can be found and one can't. But even the one that can doesn't have an ***ociation with the CN1.

The is the ad I was looking at, but needed ***urance I wasn't buying something for a different Honda...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320634366289?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649