What's new

Beam pattern

kev25v6

Members
Reaction score
Car
53 plate Accord
Does this beam pattern look ok? I've put some night breakers in and it just looks a bit odd on the passenger side

image_zpsc04482e6.jpg
[/URL]

My hid pattern is a flat line, strange that this one has ups on the left :-/

both mine go up on the left. I always ***umed this was normal -to illuminate the pavement?

They are a lot brighter since polishing the head light. On a wider view they are like

\______\_______

The light patttern looks 100% perfect to me
Like Matt said, the rise up of the left is to illuminate the sign posts and pavement

Yeah. That pattern defo looks odd. I think i know what you've done as I had a long troubleshoot whilst noticing that lights looked like they weren't on (alternstor replacement and bulbs replaced and fuses done)...

Something tells me that when you fitted one of them you ended up putting the bulb in upside down. Make sure the two notches on the metal of the bulb are fitted snugly into the dimples in the bulb holder...

Make sure you give some feedback if it helps (or doesn't) though please...

The flat is facing towards the Neg wire at about 1 o o'clock position on both sides. Had some old bulbs the wrong way round before lol

Found the passenger side bulb was lifting out of one of the dimples at the bottom. It looked fine from above but I could just get a fingernail underneath it. A little bend in the securing clip and all sorted now!!

before

After