What's new

Best induction kit

Wagsy-vtec

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord sport cl7
Hey guys

Im just wondering what induction kits are available for the CL7 sport K20a6.
Ive seen K&N, aem and injen kits for the K24a but cant really find anything for the k20a in the accord.

Ill have a good search, but if anyone has any personal preferences then let me know.

Thanks guys

Depending on how your throttle body sits the k24 intakes might fit too. DC Sports have also recently released a new cold air intake for the k24. I have an aem short ram on mine.

Cheers boss. All i can seem to find are kits for the k24.

Are the throttle body positions much different between the k24 an k20?

Ill check the DC site and see how there kits look. And to be honest i think the short ram is the way i want to go.

the yank honda accord is different, our cars over there are the premiums acura tsx's instead so anything that fits them will fit the K24 engine wise and our accords bodywise

Lol. Kool. Ill email the website as its a uk site. Just fancy doing something to change the engine note a bit. Then when the standard exhaust goes, ill get a full stainless one.

just had a quick look about in the members gallery and they position of the throttlebodies look similar. Just saw mr cl7 faz has an injen cold air intake on his CL7 2.0 so that will mean that intakes will fit both the 2.0 and the 2.4

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/1406-headlight-removal-and-part-of-the-bumper/

Nae bother. You comin to the performance tek track night? Gonna be wild hondas on track that night.

Nah man. Ill wait till ma wee boy is a bit older and take him with me. Get him into some of the finest cars built lol. Ive seen on facebook that gerry is having another bbq meet at his new garage.

Where did you get your aem and how much did it skin you?

Aye but you can still go for spectating, dont cost nothing to get in. Its on tuesday the 28th june from 6-8pm.

I got my aem from funkypower coz they had it in stock on the day i went. Cant remember how much it was, roughly 2 hunner notes i think coz it was ages ago when i first got the car