What's new

Bilstein B12

urban boy

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Civic EK4 B18
Just asking if any of you guys are running Bilstein B12 kit? i am looking at owering my CL9 and at the moment looking at the Bilstein and Tein Street Flex, i am concerned the Billys will be too hard, i know generally Coilovers can also be to hard even on there softest setting, but the Street Flex is supposed to overcome that and off a much more comfotable ride. Is Bilstein really that good, German Engineering? only looking for a 35-40mm drop. Would consider the Teins even though they offer far lower settings than i need, just may offer the dampening adjustment to make thins run smooth. Any Ideas?

Just asking if any of you guys are running Bilstein B12 kit? i am looking at owering my CL9 and at the moment looking at the Bilstein and Tein Street Flex, i am concerned the Billys will be too hard, i know generally Coilovers can also be to hard even on there softest setting, but the Street Flex is supposed to overcome that and off a much more comfotable ride. Is Bilstein really that good, German Engineering? only looking for a 35-40mm drop. Would consider the Teins even though they offer far lower settings than i need, just may offer the dampening adjustment to make thins run smooth. Any Ideas?

My Review of B12 kit

I recommend it whole heartedly mate their not that hard in my opinion and I'm now running 19"s with a nose heavy diesel,

German suspension on a jap car works

Unfortunately I've not experianced either the Tein or the BC setup so couldnt say for sure which ones better for you just that I'm very happy with my yellow Billys

BB98106F-D2AD-4E4B-AFD6-EB88B0D16DD4-1644-0000014198D463C2.jpg