What's new

Blind spot

STEVETM

Members
Reaction score
Car
accord
I have just had a (minor luckily) prang whilst pulling out of a side road onto a main road.

I just did not see the other car!!!

I cannot believe that I could have not seen the car I hit, luckily the damage to both cars was minor but the damage to my self esteem, is major.

The thing is, this is the second time this has happened to me and the wife has had a couple of near misses. We have two 04 tourer Accords and love em to bits, obviously, but screw this if it is a known issue.
Has anyone on here had any experience with this???

Steve.

Hi, yeah the A pillar and wing mirror seem to be just spot on to hide stuff coming from the right.
Gutted!

Had my tourer over 3 years never had an issue, all cars have some blind spots, on these cars we also have blind spot view on wing mirrors ;)

honda_saj said:
Had my tourer over 3 years never had an issue, all cars have some blind spots,
I guess it depends on the drivers size and consequently the driving position. After my wife borrows my car I have to move the seat back a fair bit and adjust the rear view mirror, so her head must be a lot closer to the A pillar than mine and give her a different view.

STEVETM said:
Hi, yeah the A pillar and wing mirror seem to be just spot on to hide stuff coming from the right.
Gutted!
Sorry I meant coming from the left.