What's new

Bluetooth install question.

Herdy

Members
Reaction score
Car
2005 CDTI Saloon
Hi folks, just a quickie, can anybody tell me what cable I need to install a parrot ck3100 kit, I've bought an sot 047 but I've got a feeling that I've ordered the wrong one. My accord is an 05 without the premium sound system. I've read the install write up for the Nokia but I think i've bought wrong...
Can anyone be of ***istance.
Thanks a lot,
Herdy

I installed my Nokia CK7-w into my accord but it was stand alone with a speaker. No other looms required.

Unfortunately the parrot doesn't have a built in speaker, or do you mean a dedicated speaker?

hi there,

most sot leads should work but if not sure you can check with any parrot approved installer near you and they can install at a cost for you, as it is major teardown to install.

honda_saj said:
hi there,

most sot leads should work but if not sure you can check with any parrot approved installer near you and they can install at a cost for you, as it is major teardown to install.
I might just have to, I'm out of my depth with electronics. The SOT lead I've got came with a built in relay which confused me completely.
Thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes its a loop and relay is used for mute if required.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Herdy said:
Unfortunately the parrot doesn't have a built in speaker, or do you mean a dedicated speaker?
Yes, it was a standalone system if you wanted it to be.

Had a bit of luck today, I bought a different adaptor (SOT 071) and it was plug and play, it even incorporated the mute lead, just having a bit of trouble routing the leads now because of the connectors but I should be all good by next weekend :D I'm really happy with the install.