What's new

Bluetooth not working

blueagle

Members
Reaction score
Car
GT 2.2 i-CTDI
For some strange reason bluetooth isn't working in the car at all. In fact when I press the telephone button (2 buttons on the left hand side under steering wheel) nothing happens. Both of my phones aren't detecting car's bluetooth. Could it be a blown fuse? If so where is this fuse located?
Thanks

I've got 3 phones paired with it. The problem is its not even coming on when I'm pressing the button that shows up Tel in the top screen. Phones which are paired can't connect to the car when car is switched on. I'm thinking its fuse or it'll might be something bigger. Does anyone know where's the fuse for the bluetooth?

I've got 3 phones paired with it. The problem is its not even coming on when I'm pressing the button that shows up Tel in the top screen. Phones which are paired can't connect to the car when car is switched on. I'm thinking its fuse or it'll might be something bigger. Does anyone know where's the fuse for the bluetooth?

dont know off hand were fuse is but if that aint ur problem, try disconnect hft module ,
its under the plastic in the centre of consol under clock display. pry each corner up with flat object be careful not to scratch consol.
try use tape or cloth too ***ist you.......