What's new

Brake caliper for accord 2004 petrol

kody33

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord
hello, i looking for rear brake calipers for my honda accord exe 2004 petrol. this part are too expensive in honda dealer:)))
where can i take better deal????
I looks on the heeltoe automotive from USA, but i dont know if parts from ACURA TSX exactly will be match with my Honda accord
anyone knows something about that??????

email the dudes @ heel toe, i think the acura tsx should fit?

since the abs sensor is the same.

i sent email there, but i need wait for answer, im under time pressure, because, a have stuck brakes on the right side:-(((((

Or you could get the caliper reconditioned

Or you could get the caliper reconditioned

Agreed and I've used Biggred to get my two rear caliper's replaced. Was cheaper that new/OEM and guaranteed to work.

Thank you for your cooperation, but my problem is still not solved because:
1. heeltoe USA sent me back bad information: ,,I am not sure, I know there are some Accord Euro with different rear calipers. I cannot say if the US one will fit,, :-(((((((
2.http://www.biggred.co.uk/ now not working:-(((((
3.Breakparts.co.uk - is there only caliper, whithout brake pads bracket(holder)

2. YOU DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH.

The Workshop • Weir Lane • Worcester • WR2 4AY Tel: 01905 428793 • Fax: 01905 427035 • Email: calipers@biggred.co.uk

online shop at biggred dont work:)))))
Im from Ireland not from UK.
I try find something in Ireland:)))

I am in Ireland - and it worked for me. If in doubt ring them and they'll sort that day for you. They were easy to do business with

I phoned them today on 01905427035, they are there and they do have your callipers in stock. I tried the web and you are right it does not work outside the UK, but they will deal outside the UK.

I bought from eurocarparts.Maybe you have the same company in Ireland.

www.eurocarparts.com

hello, i looking for rear brake calipers for my honda accord exe 2004 petrol. this part are too expensive in honda dealer:)))
where can i take better deal????
I looks on the heeltoe automotive from USA, but i dont know if parts from ACURA TSX exactly will be match with my Honda accord
anyone knows something about that??????

In case you didn't know under the AA's repair cover scheme (you pay a monthly cover) they will cover the first 500quid of any repair bill (calipers just happen to be included can't remember as to pads n discs)...just used it on my little civic and got a brand new genuine caliper fitted! I fitted aftermarket calipers to my accord tourer....in hindsight I wish I had fitted genuine parts. As you probably know by know the rear calipers can be swines for sticking.....