What's new

Brembo Calipers

sousuke

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Euro R
just wondering if anyone tried fitting a DC5 or FD2 Brembo Calipers on their CL7/9? Are they a direct fit (which doesn't need any mods at all)?

i've got a CL7 Euro R by the way and just wanted to survey some options for BBKs.

hmm whats wrong with the current brembo brakes on your car? the dc5 and fd2 have exactly the same brakes

hmm whats wrong with the current brembo brakes on your car? the dc5 and fd2 have exactly the same brakes
Euro Rs weren't fitted with Brembos :eek:
are the 2 Brembos really the same? cause DC5 ones are mounted reversed while the FD2 ones are mounted forward. so just wanna make sure that they don't really make a difference?

thanks again :)

haha fail on my part lol..... the fd2 and dc5 calipers are exactly the same so you wont get any performance difference but having said that which ever one you go buying a brake master cylinder stopper is essential

haha fail on my part lol..... the fd2 and dc5 calipers are exactly the same so you wont get any performance difference but having said that which ever one you go buying a brake master cylinder stopper is essential
thanks for the info Anojan. know any company who makes the stopper for a CL7/9? can't find any for our cars after doing some Google-ing :unsure:

Look at blue gurus in members gallery,he is dicussing this topic at the moment buddy.

thanks for the info Anojan. know any company who makes the stopper for a CL7/9? can't find any for our cars after doing some Google-ing :unsure:

there are hundreds.... go to heeltoeauto.com and you find loads of big brake kits for the cl7/9 wilwood is a good make in a budget but if money no object then get endless 8 pots forged

Look at blue gurus in members gallery,he is dicussing this topic at the moment buddy.
thanks, will check it out.

there are hundreds.... go to heeltoeauto.com and you find loads of big brake kits for the cl7/9 wilwood is a good make in a budget but if money no object then get endless 8 pots forged
sorry for the confusion, I mean the brake master cylinder stopper that you were mentioning :blush:
I was actually looking at HeelToe's Stage 4 BBK, but looking at how I'm going to get taxed when that thing lands in my country..... :ph34r:

thanks, will check it out.

sorry for the confusion, I mean the brake master cylinder stopper that you were mentioning :blush:
I was actually looking at HeelToe's Stage 4 BBK, but looking at how I'm going to get taxed when that thing lands in my country..... :ph34r:

ahh lol.. no worries... well cusco make a brake master cylinder for our cars... heeltoe sell them and nengun performance aswell

hi Harun have u tried shc-forum.com its a singapore honda forum with lots of upgrade and parts for sale

ahh lol.. no worries... well cusco make a brake master cylinder for our cars... heeltoe sell them and nengun performance aswell
thanks for the info Anojan

hi Harun have u tried shc-forum.com its a singapore honda forum with lots of upgrade and parts for sale
Hi Ting Tsang, yea I check the forum out every other day but don't really post much there. hehe. sometimes BBKs do pop up from time to time but didn't have the budget then ;)