What's new

bridgestone re070 tyre review

ukcl9

Members
Reaction score
Car
CL7 Euro R
these tyre's come fitted from factory on the fd2 and impreza wrx sti.they are a fantastic tyre.with very hard side walls.shed loads of dry grip and just enough wet grip.they are the best performance tyre ive ever had.ive tryed vredestein ultrac sessanta.they didnt even come close to the re070.and advan AD08 on my dc5.they where great in the dry.but junk in the cold or wet..so for fast road use i recommand re070 and they are around £85-£90 per corner and last very well to.re070 is the only tyre i buy now

These tyres are awesome I used them on my 350 bhp impreza trackday car, the dry grip was ample also used them in torrential rain at Cadwell park and managed to match my dry speed round Chris curve in the downpour. (for those that don`t know it`s a fast sweeping right hand bend)
I thought once these are worn out I`ll buy some semi slicks having already got a set of wets which weren't being used. I did about 8-10 trackdays on them and couldn`t wear them out, several times I took the front right off to rotate the tyres checked the wear and put it back where it came from.
Eventually sold the car with them on.
They are only sold in the uk in a few sizes.