Brown Royal Wheel cleaner

shab_the_man

Iron Man
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
Accord 05 Exec cdti
Guys

Just came across this and intial thoughts are good. Its called Brown Royal Wheel cleaner. It's a non acid wheel cleaner that removes the hardest of brake dust from the most dirtiest of wheels.
Anyone used this at all of heard of anything similiar?
Let me know your thoughts guys?

Never heard of it. Used wonder wheels in the past until I got some split rims then it went missing somewhere cos I stopped using it. Any net reviews on this Royal stuff?

Quite an impressive bit of kit really, might try and source some.

It looks quiet impressive on the vid. If anyone knows of any stockists please post on here
Thanks

Email contact on this thread:
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=114896
Along with a bad review at the end.

Email contact on this thread:
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=114896
Along with a bad review at the end.

Yes I also noticed that member has been banned so may be not a reliable source of a review :unsure:

I would be very suprised if any non acid based cleaner worked better than VP billberry. You can even used that 1:1 if you have very bad wheels.

This does look good but so is VP.
Shabz get some mate and do a review on the stuff. :)

yes, might give it try, will let you know how it goes guys

Hi peps,

You might want to try this stuff as i have been using this now for a few months and have found that it can be used even at 10-1!!
it is the same chemical make-up as vp-b but a bit cheaper and to me works alot better.

to give you some idea i did 550 miles down in Devon and the wheels were caked!

2011-09-18155558.jpg

2011-09-18155533.jpg

there are no after pic's due to time etc etc, but i can asure you that i sprayed it on at 10-1 left it 10 min and jet washed it off and the job was done, and to test the other side i brushed the wheels and just hosed it off to get the same result :p

hth

Jamie S