What's new

buying a 7th gen TypeS

dynacord

Members
Reaction score
Car
type s, 205mi16
Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a 7th gen. accord 2.4 manual, just found a nice looking type s with all the skirts and exterior badges etc. Strange thing is, it's a facelifted 2008 (one of the latest I guess) and the seats are all leather, but no navi or the executive sound system or the other extras the ex comes with.

Wonder if someone has seen such late type s with all leather seats? It's a LHD, not located in UK, if it matters. Thanks

Regards,
Alex

Leather seats were optional, wich can be ordered with every model.

I own ATS SE and can say that EDM LHD ATS SE ( late 2007 ) never comes with leather sets and navi. It must have premium sound ( 6cd changer ) system though.

Gimme VIN , ill check what trim is it. Previous owner could install leather seats , its not that expensive , 300-500 bux . Also check for front grille , SE has same grille as EX , crome one . SE also has slighty tinted crome compared to non SE exteriors.

I own late 2007 2.4 ex. It has everything -satnav, executive sound and all other bits and bobs... except for Xenons . Shame as on main land Europe xenon's were standard in ex models.
I bought it 4 years ago as part of Honda approved programme. According to the dealer only leather was an option when it was new.