What's new

Buying battery online?

PaulE

Members
Reaction score
Car
2003 Tourer Exec
Guys,

I need a new battery for my 2003 Accord Tourer 2L petrol.

I've seen that you can buy these things online, which surprised me - at least, I didn't know you could.

Anyway, do we have a preferred seller?

Do we have a preferred brand and model of battery? I've seen some online retailers suggesting a 43Ah type, but another has 4 that are suitable with capacities from 53 to 60 Ah.

Here's the first hit from Google,.

http://www.alpha-batteries.co.uk/battery-type/075/

'sup to you, but you can get a genuine one for similar monies. Only takes a phonecall in the morning. You'd most likely have it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Genuine Battery Link

(PM one of the mods for a discount code)

Guys,

I need a new battery for my 2003 Accord Tourer 2L petrol.

I've seen that you can buy these things online, which surprised me - at least, I didn't know you could.

Anyway, do we have a preferred seller?

Do we have a preferred brand and model of battery? I've seen some online retailers suggesting a 43Ah type, but another has 4 that are suitable with capacities from 53 to 60 Ah.

Here's the first hit from Google,.

if your going to buy a battery buy either a genuine one or a Yuasa one, a genuine one will come with 3 years warranty and a Yuasa one who makes the genuine Honda one youll get life time warranty from manufacturer defects!!

My brother just bought one for his 2004 Accord diesel from Honda in Bradford, £65 fitted.

I rang Holdcroft Honda based on posts in this forum and mentioned that I had come from this forum and he did a Honda battery for my diesel for £45 delivered. Holdcroft Honda are ace!