What's new

Camber Arms or Not?

Barts024

Members
Reaction score
Car
03 2.4 Accord Type S
Just bought a set of buddyclub n+ dampers for my cl9, is it a good idea to now get front and rear camber arms to aid with the wheel alignment set up once they are fitted?

i have buddyclub n+ coilovers.the more you lower the front the more neg camber you will get.i have 3/4 of an inch gap between the front tyre and wheel arch.this gave me -1.5 camber which i think is great for fast road use.but if you do go a lot lower you will probably want front adjuster

you will need rear camber adjusters

get a good frsu done when you do your wheel alignment.

you will be amazed at the differance frsu makes

Yes deff rear camber will be needed.
Also as said depending on your drop front as well.
If you can get them go for ingalls as there the best on the market IMO.
You can get them from the USA from heal toe I believe.

Cheers for that lads just needed conformation =). Will get looking for front and rear camber arms now then. Is it worth getting the adjustable ball joints also? be looking at getting a fast road set up once I've finished part hoarding and put it all onto the car.

A little issue I didn't think of on rear is mine has auto headlamp adjust and aftermarket doesn't have the bracket to attach an arm to, you'll need to get one welded to make 100%

Though to be honest the arm doesn't seem to do anything and the sensor is fixed to another part of the car and doesn't move at all?

I've not got round to welding a bracket yet due to being summer and when I've tested the light they still level out anyway

Someone might know the reason for the odd set up, cough, Brett

Mine is type s not sure if this is the same on all models

Not many cl9 has the self levelling OEM lights only on pre faclift I think.
So if not you will be ok with the standerd arms.
My set up on the rear for my 8th gen are ingalls adjustable ball joint for camber and adjustable control arm the small one of the 3