What's new

Camber

impne

Members
Reaction score
Car
Tourer type s
Does anyone know off the top of their head if the 8th gen tourer has rear camber adjustment?

I know my 7th didn't

Just thinking might need to sort something out for when fitting my coilovers

lee there non adjustable mate.
I have jap speed after market camber arms on mine from the USA.
I will post up a link later.
Also ingalls are doing these from the USA

Cool

Cheers bud

Lee this is the ones i have fitted in this thread :)
http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/11879-fiting-rear-camber-arms/page__st__20

Also Lee this is one example but not 100% if it fits on the tourer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Honda-Accord-Acura-TSX-TL-Ingalls-Adjustable-Rear-Camber-Toe-Kit-/251342475856

Cheers Brett

Info I'm getting is that saloon and tourer the same

I'll get Maz at Hond-R to check as he'll be fitting and setting up while I sit and have a cup o tea :D

Was going to fit myself but thought sod it as need setting up also

Cheers Brett

Info I'm getting is that saloon and tourer the same

I'll get Maz at Hond-R to check as he'll be fitting and setting up while I sit and have a cup o tea :D

Was going to fit myself but thought sod it as need setting up also
I think they are the same set up tbo

Russell and Maz at hond R fitted my coilovers yesterday.

Must say very top job and couldn't be happier with the result.

You can set it as basically std car upto hard core.

I've gone for a slight drop and not as stiff as my wife's civic type r which I like.

Gen is the motorway barge like floating ride and you feel totally in control of the car now.

We ordered saloon coilovers and they fitted straight on without any issue and very easy to do and set up.

I take it because of this it defiantly means the a spec honda saloon kit fits the tourer as well.

Again absolutely over the moon with the result and big thanks to Maz and Russell again for all their help, top chaps and very friendly

Good feedback Lee has this improved the twitching on the rear on uneven roads.

Twitch has completely gone am glad to say

Massive difference mainly on a motorway when you hit an unexpected bump and especially on a corner at motorway speed. It plain just feels safe now and that's manly what I was after

Great stuff this is why I'm getting mine changed as well Lee.
Hopefully the Aspec will have the same effect next week when it's fitted

I would have thought it would

You'll be impressed with change I'm sure

If you're waiting while it gets done have a look under rear and see how easy it is to change to 4x4 that that have in Japan.

Only thing stopping me doing it would be the cost of parts but quite an easy job to do if money no object

Now that sounds a great mod to do Lee

We must have someone one here with cash to throw away willing to have a go :D

We must have someone one here with cash to throw away willing to have a go :D

I will ask HH for a quote next Sat :rolleyes:

Pic with new suspension

Got to set it up yet, going through setting to see what is best for me

Needs to go up in height yet also

Alloys still to go on

Not sure about splitter now, probably won't use it. Bit of a waste of £250 but hey

null_zps651f332d.jpg

null_zpse71582b8.jpg

Spot on cheers

I've set it so far stiffer than std as that was shocking and like being at sea on a dingy but not as stiff as wife's type r

Nice and smooth on motorway and its taken away the bounce when you hit a bump at speed, no bouncing at all now but not a thud as if you'd set it up firm

Stiffness on front is approx half way and about quarter on rear, damping is approx 50% on front and back but going to turn up a bit more on front. Also going to raise car by approx 1cm first, see how that is then possibly another 1cm after?

Look great Lee and that is low man

Lee what rear camber kit did you fit in the end.

I've not fitted one yet Brett

It does need it but due to cost of everything so far and bits for my rally car I'm still looking for the best option.

I've got to get it done really within the next couple of months so I can change the alloys over.

I got a bit carried away today on the country roads around where I live, the handling is more like a smaller car and you can just point it into a corner and it goes. Need to be a bit careful and remember what I'm driving, a big bus :D

Cheers David

Get some pics up of the car bud

Love to see what you've done to it

Dare say it's a lot cleaner than when I had it

I should have kept it and sold the civic

To be honest haven't got a clue lol

Trusted Maz to sort me out with best option for me

Noticed you're in Oxford, if you're interested in some he's in Abingdon 5 minutes away he'll point you in right direction.

I'll dig out my receipt tomorrow :) and let you know

Had a look and they're BC Racing ones

Not sure on spec

That's what I have been looking at quite like the BC ones. Once they fitted them did they set it up for you aswell? How much did they charge for fitting?

Yeah Hond-r isn't far from me used them before when I had my civic.

Yes set up height, rebound, stiffness etc but you yourself will need to mess about after so it suits you and road conditions in your area.

I didn't get it set up for tracking as I've got mine booked for garage near me.

Price wise you're best off talking to Maz, I've not looked, I remembered rough cost but he'll give you good deal

Tell him you spoke to lee with type s tourer