What's new

Camber

Not sure to be honest, don't think so but didn't ask

impne said:
Russell and Maz at hond R fitted my coilovers yesterday.

Must say very top job and couldn't be happier with the result.

You can set it as basically std car upto hard core.

I've gone for a slight drop and not as stiff as my wife's civic type r which I like.

Gen is the motorway barge like floating ride and you feel totally in control of the car now.

We ordered saloon coilovers and they fitted straight on without any issue and very easy to do and set up.

I take it because of this it defiantly means the a spec honda saloon kit fits the tourer as well.

Again absolutely over the moon with the result and big thanks to Maz and Russell again for all their help, top chaps and very friendly
how is the ride comfort compared to standard? would you notice that coilovers have been fitted? reason i ask is i need to sneak them onto my ex without the mrs finding out hahaha

impne said:
Pic with new suspension

Got to set it up yet, going through setting to see what is best for me

Needs to go up in height yet also

Alloys still to go on

Not sure about splitter now, probably won't use it. Bit of a waste of £250 but hey

null_zps651f332d.jpg

null_zpse71582b8.jpg
Are you selling a GT splitter? Car looks lovely !! love that colour

Sorry for late reply don't get on much.

Ride is what you set it at. Contrary to belief you don't have to have it rock hard and no it doesn't rattle or knock at all.

I've got it set a bit softer than my wife's type r

Handles like its on rail in corners on flat roads and also on country lanes

The only real difference is of you got to the supermarket when going over speed humps its a bit stiff but again you can dial this out but I can't be bothered

It's an awesome handling car now, you forget your driving an estate at times. Definitely doesn't handle like a big car.

Kits bolts straight in no messing at all

More recent pic

More has been done underneath now as well :)

Getting it on hunter in a few weeks when I get time