What's new

car and hid related questions

keef247

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord
hi guys, any idea what bulbs the low and high beam are? H1/H7 at a guess?

Do I have to take the wings off to remove my headlights?

Anyone got a link for a guide to taking the front bumper off?

Also if I get say h1 hids that do both high and low beam then click it on and it goes high beam will it disable the h7 high beam or will both go out? orrr will the h1 hids go out and the h7 come on orrr could you have a h7 single beam hid for high beam and a h1 dual beam for low beam and high which comes on with the single beam h7 high beam.

sssssorry that sounds confusing as hell but hope someone gets it lol.

so basically can I use a set of dual beam hids on my car without it causes the actual high beam h7 to turn off or will it it my high beam off the hids and leave me with just the
h7 high beam on?

cheers again

HIDS are illegal and the jammers will pull you

Secondly H7 HIDS are just your normal beam

And H1 the best bet is to get Bright Bulbs with a sort of HID look as HIDS need a few seconds to heat up.

HiD full beams are a waste of time. Don't bother. Get some
decent bulbs and then leave them alone.

With regard to HiD aftermarket headlights it's each to their own. My ATR comes standard with HiDs, but the headlights on my scoob are much better.

And as has been said, the fuzz will pull you for them. I've been pulled for mine, but they're standard so wasn't a bother. It's cause so many chavy d***heads fit them to their Corsas et al.

I never had a problem on civic n I'll just blah they're standard due to options list being a type s etc but yeah I don't care I'll align em properly

Iv fitted h7 hid bulbs to my accord. I went for the 5000k ones as they arent as blue as the 6000ks, so more usable light. Not had any problems with the fuzz so far lol its the daftys with the super blue ones that attract more attention. I also fitted led side lights and upgraded the h1 main beam bulbs.

cool mate sounds good!

what main beams and LEDs did you go for mate got eBay links?

I went with 6k h7r with single beam and will chuck either an 8-10k set in for high beam when driving at night not really bothered bout how good they are for flashing it's just safety driving at night in the forests when no one but animals are about that I worry about lol.

I'm sorta tempted to try a set of SMS led h1's...

cool mate sounds good!

what main beams and LEDs did you go for mate got eBay links?

I went with 6k h7r with single beam and will chuck either an 8-10k set in for high beam when driving at night not really bothered bout how good they are for flashing it's just safety driving at night in the forests when no one but animals are about that I worry about lol.

I'm sorta tempted to try a set of SMS led h1's...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290600994689?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320809923357?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Thats the one I got mate.