What's new

Car Mats

deepeedee

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Rather than paying approximately £70.00 for genuine Honda Accord 2006 auto floor mats can any of the members recommend an alternative carpet manufacturer?

Many thanks

David

:lol:

Not very helpful so far and I was asking a genuine question.

Possibly with me being a OAP my sense of humor has been removed by surgery at some time?

Well who would have the anorak to know carpet manufacturers..??? Some of em are serious geeks in here but they ain't that bad.
Go to halfords take your pick.

I bought some pretty cheap ones off eBay a while back. Unbranded ones. Do an eBay search for Honda Accord Mats and you'll turn up similar things I'm sure.

In terms quality, the rear and passenger are fine, but the driver side needs replacing as the heel has worn through completely. To the point where I've put a little off-cut of carpet under the mat, where my heal goes, to prevent it damaging the actual carpet of the car :rolleyes: . But the for the price I paid, I can't complain. Can't remember how much it was, but it really wasn't a lot, probably less than £20 and like I said, the other three matts are fine, it's just mine that's worn out. But now I think of it, I bought them when I bought the car, which was 5 yeas ago, so actually, that's a lot of mileage for your money!

Just search tailored car mats in google, there's a few places that do them. Or punch 'tailored car mats accord' into eBay, I got a set for my Civic for £15 and they weren't bad at all.

Or get some of the boy racer universal ones from Halfords, I still have a set of those with a stainless steel heel plate which I bought when I was 17 and didn't know any better :lol:

Didn't realise you could get tailored mats from halfords! May just be that my local branch are **** though :lol:

deepeedee said:
Rather than paying approximately £70.00 for genuine Honda Accord 2006 auto floor mats can any of the members recommend an alternative carpet manufacturer?

Many thanks

David
Check with Holdcroft Honda, they're a site affiliate Dealer and do discounts for TA members...