What's new

catalytic converter anti theft cover/cage?

Muzzerman

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord tourer
Hi All
I'm new to this site, so wanted to know if anyone has suggestions on what or where to go for help.
I recently had an attempt to steal my catalytic converter on my Honda Accord Estate 05 plate. Fortunately after 30 mins plus of trying to remove it, they failed! but did leave a lot of damage to my exhaust. Also 3 sensors had to be replaced. I have checked on the internet but can not find any companies that sell an anti theft cover or cage for my car. Has anyone got any suggestions for a web site that could sell these or any help on what to do next please?

Hi, sorry to jump on the back of your post. Does anyone know the best place to get a catalytic converter for a 2.4 2006 estate. All my local motor factors are struggling to get hold of one, mine has recently been stolen.

Thanks

Hi, sorry to jump on the back of your post. Does anyone know the best place to get a catalytic converter for a 2.4 2006 estate. All my local motor factors are struggling to get hold of one, mine has recently been stolen.

Thanks

There's one under Muzzerman's tourer, possibly going cheap. ;)

i have same question

need to get the system off to put new flexi at front and back boxes and when it all goes back on want ideas for antitheft