What's new

changing the time without Navi

julesthorne

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer
Help - I have no SATNAV disk and now have a problem my 2.2 Exec has factory fit SATNAV. As I understand it you need the Navi disk installed in order to change the time. Is there a combination of buttons to push in order to change the time without the GPS NAVI running?

I am able to get into the system menu by pressing menu and down arrow (zoom) but checked all through this to no avail.

Please help. :rolleyes:

Rgds

Jules

The menu option has 3 sub menus. 1 of these has the adjustments for the clock. Don't know if you need the disc for this.

Help - I have no SATNAV disk and now have a problem my 2.2 Exec has factory fit SATNAV. As I understand it you need the Navi disk installed in order to change the time. Is there a combination of buttons to push in order to change the time without the GPS NAVI running?

I am able to get into the system menu by pressing menu and down arrow (zoom) but checked all through this to no avail.

Please help. :rolleyes:

Rgds

For a start what is wrong with the sat nav and what edition is it hence year of your car.This info will help to give a better answer to your question.
Jules

The model is a 2005 Accord Tourer Executive. The SATNAV DVD is not working and won't read the disk.

Do what I do every 6 months, disconnect battery and reconnect, think the clock defaults/starts at 1.00 so make sure you reconnect at 1!!!