What's new

Cheap 7th Gens at Auction

dl0205

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2 CTDI
Just thought mention that whilst at the car auction today two 7th Gen Accords went for what I consider a bit of a bargain.

First was a 2.0 ex saloon 54 plate 47k on the clock went for £3100

The second was a 2.0 ex tourer again 54 plate 62k on the clock provisionally went for £1700. Bargain!!

What I'm trying to say is that you may find a cheap Accord at your local auction (not trying to state the obvious) but dealers weren't really interested in these as they tend to go for either more common or the prestigious marques.

Just thought mention that whilst at the car auction today two 7th Gen Accords went for what I consider a bit of a bargain.

First was a 2.0 ex saloon 54 plate 47k on the clock went for £3100

The second was a 2.0 ex tourer again 54 plate 62k on the clock provisionally went for £1700. Bargain!!

What I'm trying to say is that you may find a cheap Accord at your local auction (not trying to state the obvious) but dealers weren't really interested in these as they tend to go for either more common or the prestigious marques.
Thanks fella for the heads up :)

Very good prices!
smile.gif

Got my previous 2 Accords from BCA. Got 6 months free motoring out of the first 1. Had this 1 6 months so thinking about selling again.
Good fun as well!

Got my previous 2 Accords from BCA. Got 6 months free motoring out of the first 1. Had this 1 6 months so thinking about selling again.
Good fun as well!
The two cars I saw were at BCA in Paddock Wood. I've been contemplating selling mine to make a profit as I only paid silly money for it but I don't think the wife will let me.

The only thing i would say about buying from an auction is be very aware of what your buying. It seems to me these days that the car auction is becoming more and more a dumping ground for dealers etc to get rid of there rubbish. Cars that have some real expensive problems and quite a lot of the time problems that you wont find till later on. Take it from someone that has had to sort these problems out for people that have been down this road dont get me wrong there are some really good bargins to be had just be carful of what your buying.
atb Alun

The only thing i would say about buying from an auction is be very aware of what your buying. It seems to me these days that the car auction is becoming more and more a dumping ground for dealers etc to get rid of there rubbish. Cars that have some real expensive problems and quite a lot of the time problems that you wont find till later on. Take it from someone that has had to sort these problems out for people that have been down this road dont get me wrong there are some really good bargins to be had just be carful of what your buying.
atb Alun
Couldn't agree more with your comments. But dealers do get rid of their old stock that hasn't sold and a lot of trade-ins that aren't necessarily the right age or marque for there used stock.

The car I just got had a knackered alternator.

The saab I picked up before it had a swirl flap bar, and a whine.

The golf before it was spotless.

His and miss, shame I can't afford that these days. Fingers crossed it's under a couple of hundred for the accord to be fixed, if not it's patched up and shipped out.

The car I just got had a knackered alternator.

The saab I picked up before it had a swirl flap bar, and a whine.

The golf before it was spotless.

His and miss, shame I can't afford that these days. Fingers crossed it's under a couple of hundred for the accord to be fixed, if not it's patched up and shipped out.
That's a shame hope you get it sorted out. Your experience kind of confirms that it'***** and miss sometimes.