What's new

cleaning day

mohammed

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
accord icdti
hi guys, the car has been absolutely filthy from all the dust floating over from the Olympic building site, which has been creating a layer of thick dust...so after having enough of looking at it,i decided to give it a good wash(using two bucket method and megs gold car wash)then came a layer of AG super resin polish, megs tech wax, and a final layer of AG extra gloss protection, all done using my megs g220 da polisher :p , and here the results:

IMAG0547.jpg

IMAG0548.jpg

IMAG0549.jpg

IMAG0550.jpg

IMAG0551.jpg

IMAG0552.jpg

the rims are a nightmare to clean as there split and deep dish, but two coats of poorboys yummy stuff is on there for protection...

absolute class mate. Love your car suff bro.
DA polisher hey, what head do you use?

Nice good Suf! Wish I had time to do mine today too.

Thanks for the kind comments guys,the head im using is the yellow buffing pad from megs,for the super resin polish,and the black megs finishing pad for the tech wax and extra gloss...for the poor boys i uses a small applicator pad and buffed off using a micro fibre cloth...

Lovely sufian bling B)

Thanks brett mate,spent the whole day today cleqning the door sills engine bay and the boot...car looks like new again.lol. :D

Thanks brett mate,spent the whole day today cleqning the door sills engine bay and the boot...car looks like new again.lol. :D
:lol: you must have to much time on your hands lol.
Only joking i think the engine bay clean is the in thing at the min get the pics up dude.
So i can compare it to mine ;)