What's new

Codes for removing 6 disc changer

csak1981

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer 8th Ge
Trying to find a rattle behind dash and was wondering if anybody can confirm if anti theft codes are needed after plugging 6 disc audio/nav unit back in.
The cdrom pc workshop manual I have says codes needed however im pretty sure I wasn't supplied with codes when I got the car

Not sure if this helps but I got the code for my radio from my local Honda dealer. I just gave them my reg.

I had to put the code in when I had the battery off. Came with the car on a little credit card thingie tucked in the user manual. Not sure if you only remove some of the plug though...

I found the code today on the credit card sized card in the user manual wallet so all good. The noise went away today after repositioning something in the glovebox but i thought I'd found it before and it came back so if it does I'll now be able to pull everything off the centre of dash to see wots wot now I've got the code.
Cheers

was wondering the same myself as well, only thing I've in the book is a business card sized card saying "HONDA KEY CODECARD" not sure if the the same code gets used for the navi/radio...
It does say below that if you loose your key, hand this over to Honda dealer to get a new key...

Anyways, found this website but not sure if it actually works, although it does generate codes and online people are singing praises for it: https://hondaradiocodes.com/

Will be good to see if it actually works for someone who is stuck with the code screen... but not really wanna mess mine up for testing, seems as though all the dealers are closed.