Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Hi All, Im looking at getting coilovers Reasons being;
1. To drop the car a little
2. To stop car rubbing when its full of cash and carry lol

Anybody got coilovers already?

Been recommended BC Racing with Adjustable Dampening etc.. for £625 i think?

You won't go wrong with BCs. Or if you can get them XYZs, but not sure if they're available for the 'normal' 6th gen.

Iv got bc's, very good coilovers and the car is still comfortable for daily driving. I got mine of ebay from a company called corby motorsports for £595 posted! Id highly recommend them.

Cheers
Martin

You won't go wrong with BCs. Or if you can get them XYZs, but not sure if they're available for the 'normal' 6th gen.

I've got xyz's on the atr, really happy with them. I can't see the mounting points being any different for ordinary 6th gens give Andy at Vtec direct a ring as he's a supplier of them bud

How much were the XYZs mate?
And I'll also try Those BC racing suppliers

MINES A NORMAL ACCORD
Just has type R parts from new

I meant no disrespect by saying 'normal Accord' dude. Just meant a non-type r as I know they're available for the ATR for under £600 fitted but not sure if they fit other Accord models B)

But I know you can get BCs for the 6th and everyone thats had them say they're great. As for the XYZs give Andy a call and see if they fit

No disrespect taken bro

I actually like the term lol

The type R ones wont fit as all the ebay lisings for normal accords say all models except Type R

Shame as type S civics all have interchangeable parts with Type R
For EG 5 stud wheels etc.... l

My coilovers were advertised for a type r and they fitted on my sport!

Cheers
Martin

Mine is just a Vtec S and been told by a company the Type R wont fit :S
Best price i've had is from corby motorsport of £625 inc del

Ideally would want to pay £600 or less