Reaction score
Car
Accord Type R
Before......

DSC_0094.jpg

After.....

DSC_0415.jpg

That looks epic!!!!! :wub: :wub:

What make did u go for? I'm getting some BCs hopefully next week.

I got some xyz coilovers from vtecirect,its really low but i still clear all speed humps ive come across,ride isnt to hard either....you just seem to bobble along lol
Had the tracking and new tyres done at the same time as well,its a little twitchy on high speed corners(100mph+).....i think.thats down to the toe angle though.My brakes now seem to be loads better too,new tyres helped and the suspension is flatter when braking,doesnt dive forwards as much...overall really really impressed :wub:

Very nice Russell they look the business.

Well they looks epic!

I was gonna go for some XYZs from Andy, but then i've just heard so much good stuff about BCs from so many different people with sooo many different cars, that i just thought that BCs might be the way to go. Should be here next week. B) Can't wait to get my car as low as yours B) B) B)

But i have to be careful as i have the full VtecDirect exhaust system and it's rather low where the pipe splits into the two rear boxes.

But the car looks great dude. And also i've heard a few good reviews about the XYZs too.

^^^^^^^^Huh???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b327/mtndewsixsixsix/37.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.300cforums.com/forums/chrysler-300-picture-media-post/23783-i-want-see-some-pics-300s-300cs-layin-frame-24s.html&h=533&w=800&sz=94&tbnid=vsUO29mygifqiM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=135&zoom=1&usg=__dXmOcHJvTTX9zLRqFyJoiDekyaI=&docid=nuYhIf4n-Qa55M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=1tfwT7ibCo_Z8gO6nMH-DA&ved=0CEcQ9QEwAA&dur=351

Layin frame.

Looks so nice matey ;)

Cheers for the comments :p ...nearly finished spraying my spare set of wheels and my chrome bits black as well,and my caliper paint should arrive this week to.

Looking forward to seeing the results dude. Have you sprayed all the chrome bits?

Got 3 wheels done now lol,just piling the laquer on..spayed the front chrome bit on the grill and the "H" black,all but 2 of the little bolts that hold the grill on snapped as soon as i tried to undo them ^_^ ,so thatll be more bits from holden honda then!!!
It put me off attempting the rear chrome strip because i was so hacked off lol
Also got my red caliper paint from ebay as well,will hopefully get round to that after i attempt to stop my boot filling with water....and breath....rant over :p

DSC_0445.jpg

freshly painted :D

If i'm honest i think i prefer the surround in red as well as the H in Red too. But if you're happy with it then that's all that matters mate. B) B) Would be a boring world if we all liked the same things.

I did think about that but they're gonna get replaced with carbon parts soon anyway. Wanted it to stand out from the red,

Mmmmmm carbon grill. Lovely. What company are you using for them? And how much. I'd love some carbon parts on my car :wub:

A company called fiberworx,however....i did check the site this morning ready for next payday and they dont appear to be selling them anymore :(

iv just ordered some for mines and wondered what camber effects you had?

Thanks