Colour code

impne

Members
Reaction score
Car
Tourer type s
Does anyone have the colour code of the red of Honda badge

Does anyone have the colour code of the red of Honda badge
Does it have one Lee and why are you after it mate.

Hi Brett

Messing with car and changing and adding bits, fitted new front grill, didn't order badge, took old one off and broke it :rolleyes:

Decided to paint it red hence wondering if it had a code :)

yep got you that's a really good mod but watch for your insurance as you might not be covered it you don't decair it.

The Honda gods might not appreciate a red H on a diesel though ;).

To be honest I don't care what others think, it's my car, I always mod to my taste :)

Whoever mods a car the most important thing is that you're happy with the car you drive, you drive it every days so as long as your happy. If every car on the road was the same it would be a boring world :)

I've modded cars for over 20 years and have always gone with the factory type look ish, nearly always factory add ons that make the car what the factory could have done.

So far lowered a touch, A-Spec bodykit (front lip, rear lip and skirts), different alloys, remaped by Fahad, cat back twin exit s/s exhaust, mugen wind deflectors, type-s front grill, rear tints, Carbon rear spoiler, Euro-R rear lights. I've always told insurance company as a mate 20 years or so ago only changed his stripe on his Fiesta from the silver strip in the bumper to green and the ins company he was with wouldn't pay out after a blow out on the motorway.

I'll get some new pics up in the gallery when I get round to washing it, nearly 2 months since the last wash :rolleyes:

Lee instead of painting it red, why not get the genuine Type R emblem from a Civic Type R (I think it's the EP3 type) it's a direct fit on the facelift grill like yours..

:lol: No worries Lee - I was only pulling your plonker - looking forward to some piccies soon.

i have a Type-S and i wouldnt even do that lol but look on ebay mate its so much easier than messing around with the one you got.....

i have a Type-S and i wouldnt even do that lol but look on ebay mate its so much easier than messing around with the one you got.....

Wanting something different

Red looked only option

Carbon available but not in my size

Running around with a badge and looks ok without lol

I'm working away so can't upload pic, I can text a pic to someone to upload if anyone is willing to pm me

Remember work in progress and front end is still to come off to mend and paint

try the colour r502 its versuvio red (think thats how you spell it) its the same red as a pre facelift atr. Thats what i used for my front badge

Cheers for that will have a look

Waiting for bits at customs at the mo

Been there for a few weeks not sure how long they will be and you can't contact anybody to chase up.....bummer

I've not got around to doing anything with the front badge and being running around without one but only the outline of the badge, I'm now liking the black look.

What do people think of just painting it black - car is all black

I've put a badge on rear but can't say what it is cos I know I'll get shot down in flames for putting it on, some will see at HH :)