What's new

Connects2 Aux ctvhox001 and ctvhox002

padraig

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Ex i-CTDi
Re: Connects2 Aux ctvhox001 and ctvhox002

Hi all, I got a Connects2 Aux adapter for my Accord but both versions of it don't work (Non SatNav and SatNav versions) on my 2007 Facelift Executive model Accord with Non-SatNav Premium Sound System. Any ideas? Both fit in perfectly but the CD/Aux button just displays the CD selection.

Have you pressed the cd button twice to switch to aux? I'm guessing you have but there's no sound (no cd playing and nothing from the connects).

The CD/Aux button does nothing, just keeps it on CD mode and the CD keeps playing without interruption. I've pressed it loads of time and held it down but does not change from CD mode to any other mode.

Ah ok. On mine (sat nav version) on the second press it displays Aux on the display. Not sure then. Sorry.

Ok, thanks for helping anyway. Maybe someone else has some ideas about it.

If you have a CD changer then I think you are stuffed... I have a feeling that that neutralises the Aux button.

Hopefully i am wrong though.

The stereo has an in-dash built-in 6 CD changer, is that the type you are talking about?

Yeah - that's the same as I have (except I have Sat Nav), and I have similar issues - I have a DICE DL-2507 which i have been promised works with my car, but I haven't had it fitted yet.

I don't want the X-Carlink though as it does away with the Ipod controls and more importantly interface.

Ya, might have to look at those options so. I don't mind which option though. I have a Nokia CK-600 recently installed which has an Aux out for playing music so, just need something to get that hooked up.

Hi Padraig, My car have factory fitted sat nav and it's got the same problem as you explained above. When I press the CD/Aux it doesn't switch to Aux. Have you managed to figured it out and any cause / solution for this? My car doesn't have a multi-CD changer. Thanks.

kishore999 said:
Hi Padraig, My car have factory fitted sat nav and it's got the same problem as you explained above. When I press the CD/Aux it doesn't switch to Aux. Have you managed to figured it out and any cause / solution for this? My car doesn't have a multi-CD changer. Thanks.
Hi kishore999, I can't remember exactly, was a good while ago that I did it. I have written up a comprehensive guide that should help you. The link is this : http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/3791-diy-installing-bluetooth-carkit-display/%C2 Hope this helps you.

On mine I just double tap the aux button and it switches to cdc which is aux.I did get a grom audio aux input though,but it's very similar. I didn't know there was a sat Nav unit without a built in multichanger.