What's new

delimma to upgrade

Discodave

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Type S
Ok as some of you are aware I am looking to upgrade my pentas to 18s blades. Do you think they will suit my car, here's some present pics.

IMAG0636.jpg

IMAG0635.jpg

IMAG0632.jpg

IMAG0631.jpg

Ok as some of you are aware I am looking to upgrade my pentas to 18s blades. Do you think they will suit my car, here's some present pics.

IMAG0636.jpg

IMAG0635.jpg

IMAG0632.jpg

IMAG0631.jpg

IMAG0634.jpg

IMAG0628.jpg

IMAG0627.jpg

IMAG0625.jpg

IMAG0629.jpg

I am 90% they will look the b****ks, anyway I wanted to post a few pics of my motor after having tlc with her and a few beers that went onto late evening .... lol

Can you Photoshop the wheels on bud, will give better idea of how it will look...

****** phone, or could it be the alcohol, not sure what went wrong with the above post....lol

:lol: hmm have you got a pics if the wheels, and you sober enough to upload them :lol:

Lol I think I can manage that...

Http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu134/EuroRBoi/Image0982.jpg

Well maybe not....lol

I need a phone with a bigger screen!!

personally I prefer the wheels you have. Just my two cents!!

Pentas, if only they came in 18" they be perfect.

Your current Pentas look great, but I get why you want the larger rims I have the same issue with my epsilons.

However the Blades strike me as less impressive. I've always thought they look less distinctive than some of the other Honda rims, have you thought of 8th gen 18" alloys like the deltas? (have a look at Javs recent pics)

Also I think the contrast between your paint color and your current rims is why your car looks so good now and Blades are darker and would blend in more, but that's down to my own preference.

Personally I love the car the way it is. I went to see a car exactly like that when I was buying....brought a mechanic with me to be on the safe side and we both came to the conclusion it had been crashed (mismatched wing colour and broken headlight fixings) much to the surprise of the seller of course! :rolleyes:

I recon it would look sweet with the Pentas powder-coated in bronze!

Dave, you car looks sweet as it is........however there is always room for improvement, and I think the blades would be better. It would be nice to see a Photoshop though, just to confirm ;)

Will try to do a Photoshop guys, ain't promising works of art as its been years since IV used the program (back in uni) also agree with changing the colour to bronze, that will look awsome especially on the pentas

Think I am going to stay with 17s, I think the 18s will look better but have a gut feeling that the ride and composure will be compromised somewhat. The car currently running tein cs with edfc, so have the best of both worlds, soft keeps wife happy, firm for the 8 mile country roads to work equals much fun, hence front types do not last a year...lol

In terms of cost it would have been a very cheap mod and would have kept wife happy, but still unsure....lol

Someone else buy them, I can then at least not have to think about it....lol

Think I am going to stay with 17s, I think the 18s will look better but have a gut feeling that the ride and composure will be compromised somewhat. The car currently running tein cs with edfc, so have the best of both worlds, soft keeps wife happy, firm for the 8 mile country roads to work equals much fun, hence front types do not last a year...lol

In terms of cost it would have been a very cheap mod and would have kept wife happy, but still unsure....lol

Someone else buy them, I can then at least not have to think about it....lol
sorry for the late photoshop,but here it is,might swing your mind again....

accordmodi.jpg

and this is how it will look with brozish wheels..

accordmodi2.jpg

sorry the pics aint great...

Woh, that would change my mind quickly or atleast make me think alot more about new wheels. The car does look great as it is but those 18's are cool in both colours, the right colour bronze could look champion. B)

sufian thanks for the images, exactly how I imagined and has made me rethink. But how will the ride be effected?

Robert, them alloys look cool but imagine they will cost more than what my car is worth....lol

sufian thanks for the images, exactly how I imagined and has made me rethink. But how will the ride be effected?

Robert, them alloys look cool but imagine they will cost more than what my car is worth....lol
Its cool bud anytime :)

Very nice indeed, there is a guy in the flats where i live with a new RS3 and the rims, the entire car if fact is stunning, but would these fit at 5x112 ?