What's new

DIY Help

Nikki

Members
Reaction score
Car
S2000 & 2.4 Type-S
Hi guys been browsing the site for while now as my car was looked after a local honda chap and he was brilliant but he’s working at honda now so he has less time to work on cars :( . So rather than pester him was thinking of starting to service my cars myself as he always let me watch him work and showed me what was what. Trouble is I can’t remember all of it even though most of it looked relatively easy. So where do I start :unsure:

Hi, have a search through the forum using the search bar, theres lots of step by step instructions on how to service your car, most of them also have pictures to illustrate and tell you what tools you will need

have a look in the DIY section and you will find a very good service DIY for your very car.
its at the top of the page.

Have a look in the back of your owner's handbook as well Nic, most of the routine servicing jobs are set out step-by-step in there.

Well what's this a lady that wants to get her hands dirty??????
Wow very impressed Nikki especially on a Type S. Please keep us all informed on how it goes and a little write up and a few photographs on your first experience (servicing) before anyone picks me up on my last statement!!! Would be good.

Have you started yet?????
Or is this a summer project???