What's new

do the wing mirror indicator lights have a fuse?

whereami

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type-S 04
A while ago the left one stopped working( flashing) and I thought I would change it come MOT time. but today I was changing a bulb and looking in the owners manual and it got me thinking about fuses. Does anyone know if there is a fuse in the car or under the bonnet that might be worth checking.......or is it broken and needs fixing lol :lol: ( wishful thinking) thanks guys

Im sure they work on a relay, could be that?

It's a series of LED's in the wing mirros so for one of them to go I'd ***ume it's an individual component. However I'm not aware of there being any extra fuses just for the mirror indicators. From memory (it's been a while and it wasn't a Honda) when an indicator bulb goes the remaining bulbs flash quicker. I ***ume this isn't happening with the wing mirror indicator not working. I also ***ume that the power adjustment and folding aspects work fine? It's a fairly quick job to remove the wing mirror but getting to the plug is a bit of an ****. But if you can be bothered you can always check the connections and see if they're getting any power, when the indicators are on. If so then it's a good bet that it's internal to the mirror. If not then it's something further up-stream.

p.s. this is all based on the facelift model I ***ume the earlier models are the same.

yeah the heated mirror works fine and the adjuster also works fine, its just the lights that flash have stopped working. happened after 2weeks of ownership. hmmm its got me stumped!