What's new

Dodo & poor boys at Autosport

93 accord

The 4th gen'er
Reaction score
Car
1993 Accord CB3
Well I came across Poor boys and Dodo Juice stands at the Autosport show at NEC on Sunday, and they present them selves very differently!

Dodo Juice had a great crazy sign with dreadlocked Americans with crazy glasses on with tester pots to smell.

Poor Boys on the other hand simple sign, 3 oldish guys in suits polishing away at some dome shape carbon fibre using different tester pots.

I tried to explain to them both that it is important for them to provide me with some free tester pots but they had none of it :p

However both and equal interest around the stands.

I would prefer Poorboys as I have tried them and they work really well , I have never tried dodo purely don't like their packaging ,name , logo.

Dodo have have a strong following even our Faddy raves about them . but they have never struck me as anything special.

Both dodo and PB's I have used and use at the moment, they do good products if I was pushed whos products I preferred it would be PB's. This is based on two exceptional products IMO which are their Natural look dressing and the wheel sealant.