What's new

Dpf off

Mcbarkou

Reaction score
Car
Barkou
Hello guys, just to say thank you to "king Fahd "
Just bought an ex gt 2 weeks ago after years of waiting could not afford the price when new, I'm a London black cab knowledge student and got the accord to use it as part time mini cab and family, after driving it in centre London trafic I had the dpf message with an exclamation mark on the dash, I phoned mr Fahd straight away and asked him if he can fit me in for dpf removal, I took it to him the next day 400 miles round trip, I got to his garage at 6pm his mechanics started to work on the car straght away while he was doing his magic on the ecu, he asked me if I was hungry and if I fancy something to eat " Bradford the capital of curry only one choice in my mind". when working on the car he was explaining everything to me, I mean "step by step", his mechanic knew exactly what to do I guess he must've done a lots of accords, after just 2.5 hours the car was ready, dpf off egr and stage 1 tunning, we took it for test drive "wow" the car felt fantastic responsive and quiet.
This is to any one who is thinking of removing the dpf or tunning his car, I can not recommend mr fahd enough, he is the nicest the most welcoming and knowledgeable guy you can meet, I've had a lots of friends who had lots of problems with their cars when they removed the dpf, smoke flashing lights engine problem etc....so for me it was an easy decision and I hope I'll make yours easy too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback. It was my pleasure, and I hope you left Bradford with fond memories :)

can I just bump this and again say thanks to F6HAD, great job and a totally different car thnx mate