What's new

Ebay service kit - Diesel

darrenspragg

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Diesel Tourer
Any use to someone? Just bought and done most of mine!
Is this good price?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-HONDA-ACCORD-2-2-DIESEL-FULL-SERVICE-KIT-/280618852575?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item41562fe0df

ordered an air filter and oil filter from them, arrived today and they sent me the wrong oil filter.

I didn't think they were that cheap compared to HH.

What's wrong with just using Holdcroft as long as the price is right. They go out of their way to try and help TA members, and you will always get a proper Honda VAT parts invoice to back up your service records. And they won't send you the wrong oil filters either!

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but just wondering Do HH post the stuff out to you?

if so I will be putting an order in for a service Kit, oh and do forum members get a discount?

Thanks

guys i gave hot fuzz a link from Howards Honda and hh match there price.so its hh for me and also by using them we are given are support.

guys i gave hot fuzz a link from Howards Honda and hh match there price.so its hh for me and also by using them we are given are support.
Brett is right I called Holdcroft and got a price for the service kit I then mentioned Howards Honda and their price on e bay. They matched the price and sent them free post. I should point out that this is somethin I did of my own back as a TA member and should not be bounded about, nor do I think we should be phoning HH every time we want something and quoting prices willy nilly to get their price down.

I called HH to get a price and I wanted to give them custom anyway I asked if they would price match, which they were happy to do. It's important that we support them and not take the p1ss.