What's new

eibach pro kit fitted today

jonm

Members
Reaction score
Car
accord 2.2 sport
hi
eibach pro kit fitted to my 2.2 icdti today ,these are the springs that honda should have fitted to the car very impressed. std dampers on the front koni sport on the rear the roads around here are pretty rough, but it feels better than stock less crashy, together more composed doesnt bottom out as much as it used too. well pleased

Sounds good, what did the total setup cost please and where purchased thanks

hi f2raf
springs came from germany £134 delivered , shocks from larkspeed in uk were £ 112 each

Can the springs be added to the existing shocks or is that not feasible. Did you get 4 shocks. Sorry am not clued on this stuff and I want to lower my tourer. I have read here the apex springs can be fitted directly on current shocks.

hi f2raf
eibach springs can be added to existing shocks , i have my front eibachs on the std shocks with 80000 mls on them and they are fine , when i stripped the struts the shocks had no leaks , and were still operating smoothly , its only on the rears i have the konis , the rear std shocks were ok as well , but i had the two konis so i put them on

Can the springs be added to the existing shocks or is that not feasible. Did you get 4 shocks. Sorry am not clued on this stuff and I want to lower my tourer. I have read here the apex springs can be fitted directly on current shocks.
hi mate, did you lower tourer? if so, by how much? getting mine done

ive lowered my tourer on H&R 35mm springs, cheapest place i found them was Euro car parts, see my profile pic for result.

cool thanks, yea ive heard good things about the Apex ones. also heard good things about Eibach. i plan to run 18's

hi
eibach pro kit fitted to my 2.2 icdti today ,these are the springs that honda should have fitted to the car very impressed. std dampers on the front koni sport on the rear the roads around here are pretty rough, but it feels better than stock less crashy, together more composed doesnt bottom out as much as it used too. well pleased
stupid question maybe, but will the 30-35mm lowering push the camber angle out of factory recommendation? I think it will and in perfect conditions one needs to use something like: Hardrace Front Camber Kit and (or other adjustable camber kits). Same goes for the rear camber as well.

Has anyone measured how much angle is out from factory specs after lowering (front and back) ?

I know tourer geometry is different in the rear and it squats a bit more due to axle weight/distribution but I was already at negative camber before fitting a H&R kit and it made no real difference. fitting cusco rear arms soonish for camber adjustment and then all will be within spec. no need for camber adjustment in the front unless you're compensating for worn out bushings, dampers, bent components or a skewed subframe(which should be addressed anyhow)

H&R are supposedly a bit firmer than eibach but the drop is the same 30-35mm

CXdL2ZC.jpg

Thank you very much for the info!

I know tourer geometry is different in the rear and it squats a bit more due to axle weight/distribution but I was already at negative camber before fitting a H&R kit and it made no real difference. fitting cusco rear arms soonish for camber adjustment and then all will be within spec. no need for camber adjustment in the front unless you're compensating for worn out bushings, dampers, bent components or a skewed subframe(which should be addressed anyhow)

H&R are supposedly a bit firmer than eibach but the drop is the same 30-35mm

CXdL2ZC.jpg