What's new

Embroidered car mats

Blanco808

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type-S
Hi all

Just looking for any recommendations on car mats. Wanting something deluxe and preferably embroidered, but can't find anyting with 'type-s' so my just have to concerntrate on decent mats and then get them embroidered. Have seen these but difficult to establish the quality.

Clicky

Thanks in advance for any input

here are the official ones if you were looking for them http://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/genuine-honda-accord-carpet-mat-set-p-89.html

I have been thinking about a set of new mats, its a hard choice out there! I would love if they did a TYPE S logo on the mats but I can not see them either :unsure:

Yeah Rob thanks and your right I cant find any for love nor money just civictype-r. I have the OEM accord ones in at the minute and fancy a change so may just have to take a chance on some. A mate of mine is getting some embroidery work done on some focus RS seats to replace the RS with ST so I will see how that turns out and maybe see if can get mats done. Don't think its cheap though !!!

Hi,
I don't know if its any use or will turn out to be a dead end but I have used a company called wholesalegolf.co.uk who do embroidery work and its really good quality!

I have no idea if they have the equipment that can handle that level of work but it might be worth an email. Maybe if you could get mats to him he could turn them out for you
He's very good at getting back to you with designs etc. Just an idea...Contact Neal@wholesalegolf.co.uk.