What's new

Epsilons swapped for Dynamics

mattlee

Members
Reaction score
Car
Civic 2.2 i-ctdi
im still a little uncertain as to which i prefer my old epsilons or my new dynamics.... obviously the dynamics ar ebrand new and very bling but i just love the epsilon shape. my old rims needed a refurb to keep the car looking nice especially after spending a nice day cleaning it!
so what do you guys think? epsilons or dynamics?
IMAG0412.jpg

IMAG0411.jpg

IMAG0410.jpg

I like both really. I got epsilons on mine and I think they look very good. Dan

look nice dude. Both wheels fine but these do look more modern. I also had epsilons before and thought they were great wheels apart from the corrosion problem they all suffer

look nice dude. Both wheels fine but these do look more modern. I also had epsilons before and thought they were great wheels apart from the corrosion problem they all suffer
ive been looking for acivic or accord with these dynamics on since i was thinking of ordering them and ive yet to see one with them on. they were an option rim from 2006 onwards so im guessing not many chose the option of having them on for some reason.....

these too have the polished faces so im crossing my fingers that they dont go the same way as my epsilons did. although with a 3yr guarentee from Honda ill be knocking their door if they do start to go funny.

they have been polished and 3 coats of poorboys sealent with 2 final coats of zymol carbon wax so they should be good for a while at least!!!!

they are starting to grow on me and for the same price as a refurb new is always good.

It's the decision I am having with my pentas or 18s blade, but I do think the dynamics look better.

yeah they have grown on me tbh. i think i would have prefered 18's though......

still much cleaner looking than my old wheels so happy days.