What's new

executive trim to type s trim

ruggerpt

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord
hi guys and girls maybe? lol i have just joined the accord club again after a few years and couldnt be happier, long story short iv bought myself a 2004 2.0 executive model (yea i know, not the 2.4 sadly) i bought it mainly for the comfort and fuel economy over the 2.4, however i really really like the type s trim (bumper lips and skirts ect) and was wondering if many people change this over as im sure they do? any help and info on what do need to change, e.i the whole bumpers or just get the lips and get it to a body shop ect. iv looked for a while but cant find much info and im hoping someone here could help :p thanks for your time and replies in advance peoples!

Hi mate, it's all swappable. My 2007 2.0 executive was fitted from the factory with the a-spec sportskit. Because i really didn't like the front lip, i sold it here and placed a type s one :)

Ha nice iv been doing some research and it seems the skirts and rear lip go straight on, while the front bumper needa a complete replacement? As my pre facelift bumper is one whole unit without any lips at all, is that right? Thanks again for replying

ruggerpt said:
Ha nice iv been doing some research and it seems the skirts and rear lip go straight on, while the front bumper needa a complete replacement? As my pre facelift bumper is one whole unit without any lips at all, is that right? Thanks again for replying
No, if the 2004 Type S is the one your after you don't need a whole new bumper. Just buy a Type S lip and shove it on.