What's new

Facelift vs Pre-Facelift

lilcow418

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type-S
im a bit new to the Accord scene and i just wanted to know the difference between the Facelift and the Pre-Facelift can anyone post some pictures thanks

Hi Ryan... there was a thread recently about this where nearly everything was listed... Have a crack at the search box...

Hi Ryan,

click on 7th gen accord , and you will find 7th gen facelift, whats the difference pinned topic by Pepster.

Hope that helps
Steve.

Hi Ryan,

click on 7th gen accord , and you will find 7th gen facelift, whats the difference pinned topic by Pepster.

Hope that helps
Steve.

oh i found that one but im on about visual wise not like all the extras u get i cant seem to find any pictures anywhere sorry im new to the accord seen

Ryan look at all are cars in the members gallery section that will give you a good indication.
Im not sure if you can view it yet until you are a full member though.If not get posting and all will be reviled.

mainly HFT and intelligent cruise control. The rest is minor cosmetic details that you need NCIS to uncover.

Try this http://www.hondauk-media.co.uk/cars/presspacks/ the 2006 accord pdf in particular :)

Thanks Chris, as a newbie i was wondering what was different .I thought it was just grill/bonnet chrome strip etc but obviously a lot more was changed.
This will probably help others new on here like myself.
Regards johncbx.