What's new

Factory Pioneer system to factory Bose system?

Dan_TypeR

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
After searching this forum (has been very helpful to me so far!) I haven't found an answer to my most recent question. Currently, I have a factory fitted pioneer head unit, 6 cd changer in the boot and 4 speakers (2 in front doors, 2 factory fitted into the parcel shelf). I cant find anyone else on here with this option? The sound quality to me is impressive, but that's measured against a standard 4 speaker system and aftermarket head unit in a clio 182. My question is, is it possible for me to retrofit the bose system? I got all 4 speakers, 2 tweeters, sub and bose amp for a bag of peanuts and if it would improve the sound, id like to retrofit them. Thanks for any info/advice :)

Mines like that mate,
Mines had a factory unit, cd changer, 2x speakers in front door, 2x tweeters on the screen pillers, 2x rear parcel shelf.
only thing ive changed is the is fitted a sony bluetooth headunit. mines sounds pukka ;)

Mines is same set up.. All my speakers will be getting upgraded anyways to suit my needs lol

yeah we all know sim cant bust tunes unless he has 4 speakers just in his front door, 8 or rear shelf, 4 in rear door and 2x 15" subs in the boot lol
Sims like the modern day Ali G lol ;)

Just 2 in front.. 2 in parcel shelf.. And already got my sub/amp in

Love driving with my music up getting a wee dance on the go haha

Everything mate lol depends what mood am in if its chart toppers or dance or some bass music mate lol