What's new

Filters

Tomce

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord i-CTDi
Hello guys,I checked frequency selenoid valve filter and looks very bad,the same are valve ***y,evr filter.I want change them,but at lings website they not coming separately.
Any ideas,where I can buy?Or who can clean them?

I think I remember seeing a TA thread (maybe in the last year?) about DIY replacement of these filters with something cheap?

Thanks,i try check.Found just for facelift models.Looks,that dealers selling separately for facelift.I try call HH on monday.

Thanks,i try check.Found just for facelift models.Looks,that dealers selling separately for facelift.I try call HH on monday.
Tomas on the facelift its a separate filter but on the preface lift not.You might be able to convert it like the facelift im not 100% sure mate.

Tomas on the facelift its a separate filter but on the preface lift not.You might be able to convert it like the facelift im not 100% sure mate.
Yes,I know mate,try give call and ask the price.My another filter who staying on EVR bad too.Maybe I try make oder for two filters,one for frequency selenoid and another for EVR.I check how car smokes without filters and really looks better.