What's new

FIXED: Interrior lights/radio fuse short circuit

Mosqed

Reaction score
Car
Honda accordl
Hi. As the ***le says i have short somewhere. To keep my battery alive i have to remove interrior lights fuse from the box. But is it normal that radio works on the same fuse? When music is on i can see how interrior lights is blinking to rhythm. Volume down - no blinking. The higher volume the more intensive blinking. And sometimes radio just shuts down. Fuse has to be reinserted.

Could be a bad earth somewhere, seems strange if the interior lights go out the battery drains.
The draining battery maybe the hands free keeps looking for a signal, the module is located under the top dash cover above the radio, disconnected mine and battery is ok. There are other posts on here to find and disconnect the hands free module.

But if not owned car from new, check for any extras that have been fitted or signs the radio has been removed etc

Could be a bad earth somewhere, seems strange if the interior lights go out the battery drains.
The draining battery maybe the hands free keeps looking for a signal, the module is located under the top dash cover above the radio, disconnected mine and battery is ok. There are other posts on here to find and disconnect the hands free module.

But if not owned car from new, check for any extras that have been fitted or signs the radio has been removed etc
Oh wow. It actualy was that bluetooth module. Disconected and got same readings with fuse on and off. Thanks so much. Still need to qrite another thread about radio issue.